It took several days to complete, but I absolutely love how it turned out. I originally wanted to use shiplap but found some really inexpensive 6'x5.5" wood that was listed as "art wood" that worked beautifully.
In order to circulate air well while still planning for a deck, I added a fan to the back wall (thanks for the suggestion, Alan!). Also, a big deal cutting another huge hole in my bus, especially since it has been raining a lot here in NC. Unlike the rooftop cut, this was a bit more complicated. there were support beans, a curve in and out at the top of the bus, and a rain bar. But I was very pleased with how it all fit. I even reused the rain bar above the far.
Since I have a little bit of a roof raise (I believe it was because my bus had a wheelchair lift), the front panels angle down and inward. So I cut the wood in half to accommodate the slope. After the fan was installed I completed the tedious labor of love fitting the curve of the back wall around it. I like how they turned out.
i even had enough of the wood leftover to cover a couple of side walls! (I forgot to take photos of the two in the far back)