So I moved on to removing the walling that I could. I ran into more stripped out and immovable screws. I returned to the store to purchase screw extractor sets, which were helpful except when they broke off in the screws.
By the end of the two days, I had a better idea of what I needed. So I returned to Detroit to research and adjust my plan. I have been doing all this alone besides a couple screws that had bolts underneath that Alan helped me with. I do need some assistance, especially during demolition of the floor tracks (also attached underneath) and the heavy ceiling AC units.
All in all, I am glad to have things moving along. I return March 9-15, which will allow me a solid week to make a dent in demolition. I can't wait to finish demo and start building up my new home. This is certainly a practice in patience and incremental learning. Here are the before and after photos, which I will try to remember to complete each time to track my progress.